Sunday, April 13, 2008

Tagged by kenny!!

Hm… kenny told me I’ve been tag… is’t this one?? First time doing a tag… wonder fun or not…

You
First Name – Wai Loon
Nickname – Silverback, gorilla, cindorilla, piggy loon….
Name you wish you had – none
What do people normally mistake your name as – kwan loon, kwai loon, wai lon
Birthday – 26 november 1986
Birthplace - klang
Time of Birth - secret
Single or taken – Single….
Whoever want to pao me pls tell me… pretty girls is free
Zodiac sign - Sagittarius

Your Appearence
How tall are you - 175 cm
Wish you were taller – hm…. Abit taller la
Eye color - Dark Brown
Eye color you want – err… same lo
Natural Hair color - Black
Current Hair color - Black
Short or long hair – err… longer than short hair.. lol
Ever dye your hair a bizarre color – nope, if got chance maybe wanna try silver… but it seems like my hair is to dark for it…
Last time you did something dramatic with your hair - nope
Glasses or contacts - none
Do you wear make-up – during performance only lo… put super red lip-stick summore
Ever had hair extensions - nope
Paint your nails – yeah, just for fun when my sisters painting it… but only on the toe
Bath and Body products – pantene, shokubutsu,

In the opposite gender
What color eyes - Doesn't matter.
What color hair – Dark. i like brownish too.. but i dont mind on colours
Shy or Outgoing – both?
Looks or personality – both?
Sexy or Cute – can both again ah?
Serious or Fun – actually can put both wan or not?
Older or Younger than you – must I choose only one?
A turn on – always happy
A turn off – like to control my life… but if it’s good for me then ok la…
Flowers or Chocolate - CHOCOLATEs!
Pepsi or Coke - pepsi
Rap or Rock - Rock
Relationship or One night stand - Relationship
School or Work - work
Love or Money – love la…
Movies or Music - music
Country or City - city
Sunny or Rainy days – I don’t like malaysia’s sunny day...
Friends or Family – family

Have you ever
Lied - no
Stole something – hahahhaha….
Smoked - Never
Hurt someone close to you - Yes
Broke someone's heart – I think so
Had your heart broken - Of couse
Wish you were a prince/princess – err…. Don’t know…Liked someone who was taken - nope
Shaved your head – haha, no
Been in love – I am a normal person…
Used chopsticks – no…. (I lied again)
Sang in the mirror to yourself – haha, for fun got la,.. when I very happy

Favorites
Flower – lily,
Song – errrrr……………… errr…………… alot
Scent – wet ground with fresh moisture air….
Color – greenMovie – lord of the ring
Singer – I love you jay chou…Word – huh!?
Junk food – chocolates considered junk ah?
Website – Friendster lo…
Location – botanic garden
Animal – fish… and any type of friendly, clean animal… don’t like cat…
Ever cried over someone - Yes
Is there anything you wish you could change about yourself – laziness, without that, I can achieve anything in life….
Do you think you're attractive – no…. (I’m not lying)
If you had to choose a fairytale as your life what would you choose – sweat* I don’t like fairytale’s life….
Do you play any sports – taekwondo lo…
List (8) random facts about yourself and tag (8) people
1. my head is flat
2. I fart a lot in the morning
3. I shit once a day… if I don’t shit I’ll feel uneasy…. Something is not done like that…
4. I have imbalance abdomen muscle to jx.. haha.. and err… the chest muscle also
5. I drool..
6. I like to daydream, and go to another world during a conversation
7. I like to sleep
8. I do facial! But not as complicated as girls la… I use toner only..

8 people I tag: cheng cheng, leng leng, keng keng, siong siong, loon loon, yee yee, min min, lala… sorry, I don’t know who to tag….

Tagging is no fun at all… it’s so tiring! Takes me more time than expected to do it…. But reading tags is fun, so I will complete any tags if I’ve been tagged in future… so pls inform me if I’ve been tagged ok?

1 comment:

Samuel said...

lied - no....... what a liar... lol:D