Sunday, April 13, 2008

Tagged by kenny!! .... again....

Ahhh….. continue to my next tag after a nice nap… actually I type this in words first before I upload it… so you wont able to see what is the exact time I write this… you only see the time I upload it…

Tagged by Kenny (I guess):
Instructions: Remove one question from below, add in one of your own(personal), to make a total of 20. Tag 10 people in your list in the end of this post. Notify them.

1. At what age do you wish to be married?
Err… dono la… maybe… 26? Or 27? Or maybe 28?

2. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 3 blog buddies you'd take and why?
1. Kenny yeoh keat keng… because i know he’ll give me his food if i act like i’m dying... hahaa…
2. jun xue… because I’m stronger than him and I can take his food away by force… errr… when kenny’s is not around la….
3. err… yik chuan, because when I’m boring I can argue with him… and he can sometimes act like slut to entertain us too…

3. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Japan! Because there can see a lot leng luis…

4. If you can have 1 dream come true, what would it be?
Dream that I have psychic powers… can move things with my mind… can punch sam’s face when he dint notice me around…

5. Do you believe you can survive without money?
No…. no money no food……

6. What are you afraid to lose the most?
Family and friends…

7. If you win $ 1 Million, what would you do?
First of all I will spend it with my friends… then I;ll buy chien chong… or hire some people to whack minsoon in America cos he still don’t want to come back home and see his parents… and if I have money left, i will buy some lot of houses or lands, and rent it out… when I get more profit from it then only I’ll start doing donation…

8. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Hm……. Maybe no… cos I’m a very shy person …. Hei! Pls don’t laugh! Is not wrong to feel shy, ok!?

9. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
err…. Will give me food if I act like I’m dying lo…. Will help jun xue if he sees me take his food…. And err…. Will stand on my side if I and ang argues… hahhaha

10. What requirement you wish from your other half?
Errr… kind hearted, and…… always happy

11. What kind of person you hate the most?
Selfish person… and those who thinks that they are great person and are always right…. And those who like to judge others when he’s nothing but shit…. Eventhough if he’s not shit also cannot judge ppl

12. If you are given the chance to go back to the past and make a difference, will you?
My biggest weakness is I’m lazy… even if I’m able to go to the past also I will not change anything…

13. What is your most embarrasing moment in your entire life?
Err….. dono….. maybe is the time when I forget to see the location of the place I park my car and I have to search the whole car park for more than an hour…

14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Thing ah? To have achievement can ah?

15. If there's ever a war(or things that are similar) happening in your place, are you going to move to a safer place, or fight?
Wars is stupid… so I chose to avoid it… unless there is no more reason for me to live anymore… then I’ll take the route of RAMBO…….

16. If you have the chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
Erm…… I have what character ah…. Errr….. shyness….

17. Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
Errr…… who is the person ah? Means one lo…. Errr…. Kenny kua…. Cos he’ll give a lot suggestions…..
Hi, everybody who have a lot problems and don’t know who to find, I suggest Kenny… hahah

18. What's your weakest point?
Laziness…..

19. If you can choose to be talented in one field, what would it be?
Martial art kua….

20. What is the funniest dream you ever had?
I faught everybody in school… that time was in the dining hall at star school I think… and I’ve been surrounded by all my classmates…. I remember I punched Jolene and joane… ahhahahhaha…. Hopefully they din see this…

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHHA! Funny funny... lol
but to take my food.. ARGH I gonan train hard and kcik your ass when I get back to Malaysia!!!

Dezmond said...

OMFG.. wai loon! I didn't know u blogged!! I'll definitely link you under my blog haha.. remember who this is or not? haha

Samuel said...

of all the thing u wanna have a psychic power that could help u punch my face...

han di la.... lol :D I got psychic power that can bite off ur P!!

bwahahahaha

Esther said...

your dream, ypu puched joanne and jolene. omg la. what is wrong with you??! hahahahah.

Wai Loon Kwan said...

to jx:
hahahah, good good, train hard and come kick my ass... it's lonely to be the strongest among you all you know... WAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAH!!!! jk man, jk... strongest is kenny

to dezmond:
hei man! of course i remember you man! we went beach training together! actually i'm new to blogging... so, tuo tuo zhi chiao ah.. lolz.. btw, next sem will be organising beach training session 2. if you interested i will contact ok... it'll be fun man! we will be learning somes stunts on session 2.. ehheehe

to sam:
come bite la! who scare who! lolz, btw, i still dont know how to link.. so not yet link everybody.. paiseh ah...

to ester:
ahahhahaahaa!! i also dont know what's wrong with me... but my dreams always also like that wan la.. strange strange wan... just few days ago i dreamt i'm kapal sigh's grandson..

H@n W31 said...

good 1 in punching him in da face.. i support u.. mentally n physically.. hehe

Wai Loon Kwan said...

if i screw your ass, will you support me???

Dezmond said...

Lol.. sure thing, let chee seong or chong kai the gang know and we'll see how it goes hehe.. beach training should be fun since u guys are organizing it haha.. ;)

p/s: I've already linked ya in my blog!! :P

Anonymous said...

muahahahah! how come u all do tags so funny one?!!

muaahahahhaha! first of all, i pitied junxue for not having food, JX time for us to train and kick this sukma's ass!

and wtf u whack jolene n joanne!!! argh!!! haha! i wonder how are them doing and if i still can recognise them.

and wei! ur strongest = fatest is it!?!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAH! STRONGEST! Oklar.. Kenny I accept as stronger.. BUT YOU! EVEN IF THAT"S THE THRUTH I WILL NOT ADMIT IT! NEVERRRRR

Come come.. Make me feel so semangat to train.. YEOSHHHH semangat membara-bara already...
COME ONNNNNNN PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wai Loon Kwan said...

gwahahahah!! come la! but i no more sukma fighter la cos overage.. but i'm still masum fighter! bwahahaha!

and recently learn new technique on how to change hand when playing nunchaku... hehe.. *peace*

Anonymous said...

muahahhahahaha! come come! I've just finished my close-to-2-hour training! muahahahahahah! I wanna kick both of ur ass!

and i've alr told jun kit tht i wanna fight him when i go back! YOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kick ass PEOPLE!

Anonymous said...

Wahh Jun Kit is a different level for me. LOL. NVM. 2 hours eh... I will do.. 20 minutes! With my talent and good looks, I will surely beat you. With less training. hahhahaha

You people ar... aih... okok when I go back I spar full power to overcome your weight advantage ok? If got pads, then you guys can come full power at me also.. hahahah

Samuel said...

I will go buy a gun.. when I go back.. you all wait...

bwahahahahhaha