Monday, October 20, 2008

One more week to go

.
.
.
Desktop full of rubbish





This is how busy i am....
I hate my Uni life...
.
.
.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

eh, ur icon so big, my desktop's icons is AT LEAST twice of yours.

therefore, i always right click on the desktop, choose view, untick show desktop icon.

simple.

Linda Chantelle N. said...

LOL. my icons are not only twice smaller than his icons.. It's twice lesser than his icons also. @_@

compile all your documents and put them into a folder lar, neater ma. =)

Wai Loon Kwan said...

buttercup:
wooo..... dangerous... if i do this means i wont finish my homework d...


daa daa:
haha, windows vista icons are like that... big and messy... but i like it. cos it makes me wanna finish my homework =D

Samuel said...

you should put my pics instead of Mr. Lee face... den you wont feel so busy

:D

Anonymous said...

because i will destroy my computer after that... that's why i wont feel so busy... hm... good idea...

Esther said...

why you put up his "sexy" body? u wish you have that body as well issit? or you swing that way one? hahaha

Jun Xue said...

I've updated! btw, go get a chatbox.

Lol I'm going to get that body in a years time. Just watch. LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

what is "swing that way wan" ester ??? i put up his body because I'M GAY... hahahhahaha!

wah! i challenge you JX! ahhahahha!

Jun Xue said...

HAHAHHA okok we shall see!