- Sparring
- Chocolates
- Cartoons
- Desktops
- GIRLS
- PRETTY GIRLS
- CUTE GIRLS
- CUTE AND PRETTY GIRLS
8 things that I SAY TOO OFTEN:
- hm....
- oooo....
- oh ok....
- ah......
- pu yao....
- wtf!
- maather....
- what else?
8 books I've read recently: (Boy, this gonna be tough!)
- wtf!
- i
- dont
- read
- books
- la...
- sorry la...
- hahhahahhaha
- that's why i'm so stupid
8 songs I could SING all over and over again:
- Do as infinity - Yesterday and Today
- Yui - ready to love
- Ayumi - Dearest
- Jay chou - Secret
- Jay chou - Excuses
- Jay chou - Ge chien
- hm..... MLTR - 25 minutes
- hm..... i dono...
8 things I LEARNT for the past year:
- i can do better when i liked someone....
- never do things last minute (???)
- when you like someone just date that person
- be yourself
- there is a lot of different ppl in the society.... learn them
- being a leader is hard
- appreciate friends
- family always comes first
8 people I TAG:
- i donwanna tag ppl... i dono who to tag lar...
i dont like this taggy la... so many entries wan... feels like doing exam paper only .... need to squezz you head wan....
3 comments:
i have no idea what your title meant. lol
"when you like someone just date that person"
so are you dating someone? heheh
UNFORTUNATELY NO WOR!!! LOLX!
and my title got no meaning wan... just simply write for fun only... so don waste your time to guess what i'm saying.. haha..
Post a Comment