Monday, January 12, 2009



Something damn funny happen today. It's actually damn funny for me..

today is the day where my acedamic supervisor visits me to see my working condition. he is either from indon or philipine. i think most probably from indon judging from his english.

have you ever heard an indon speak english before? they sounds very funny. but of course during our meeting (when facing him with two of my other friends) i did not laugh at his english...

at almost the end of the meeting, i asked for his email so that i contact him in a form of email or sms or something if i have questions. he said....

"oh yeaoh yeaoh,, oF couRRse, ma emal is ... Jig PuRR Mo No Jig"
(i was thinking, huh? what the hell is he speaking?)

"erm sir, can you spell it for me?"

"Do you hAV a PApeRR... heRRe..Jig PuRR Mo No Jig"
(and he started writing something we thought is jawi)

(after awhile, we noticed that he is actually writing a J for jig... and his name is ########)

"Jig is foRR ma name... bla bla, and last jig is ma fatheRRS"

"oh, icic...."



then he said,

if theRe is nothing else, we'll end heRe la.... we will meet again on the secAnd visit
..........

I'll be back.....
(at this point i cant hold myself to laugh alr)
(i started with a wide smile for two seconds)
(my body is shivering)
(i tried very hard to control myself not to laugh)
(i looked at my friend next to me... my tears start flowing out)
(i burst out with a small laughter... i looked down to avoid him seeing me
(and he asked)

"y??"

i said

"no no nothing sir..."
(i stayed calm for 3 seconds..)

...


that phrase ran through my mind again..

I'll be back...
























I COUDN'T CONTROL IT ANYMORE!!

I STOOD UP FORCE MY FRIEND TO STAND UP AND QUICKLY LEFT THE ROOM..

I'M LAUGHING VERY VERY VERY HARD WITH MY MOUTH CLOSED ALONG THE WAY!

I PURPOSELY MAKE A LEFT TURN TO THE EXIT STAIRS AND LET EVERYTHING OUT THERE....

WAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHA!!



shit man....
that was 4 oclock... and that incident kept me smiling and laughed occasionally till 5pm...

3 comments:

H@n W31 said...

haha.. i can get wat u mean.. reli funny.. lol

Anonymous said...

muahahahahahahahhahahahaahhaha!!! I would laugh in front of him liao!! mauahahha!

Samuel said...

what the heck is jig purr mo no jig!